Denham Brown

Re:

Arda Öztürk' Alıntı:
http://www.deebrown11.com/news/fullstory.php?nid=672&type=journal

bu yaziyi herkez okusun. ne kadar ac, caliskan, yürekli ve winner bir oyuncu aldigimizi herkez anlasin. Gercekten muhtesem bir karakter ve insan öncelikle.

re: Dee Brown

Im doing good

Sorry for the long delay on another blog but due to the current company strike out here in Turkey I still don't have internet in my apartment. Also, I broke my laptop recently which I'm upset about but that's life and until things are right I will find a way to write and keep everyone updated on my career and life out here in Turkey. I been doing well though, just working hard and trying to get better everyday over here. Currently, my team is (5-2) turkish league (2-0) euroleague and playing pretty good basketball right now. I feel like I'm playing better basketball too and feel myself getting better everyday and every game. I scored 16 points and 4 assist in a turksih road loss against Mersin BSB in a game where we should have won. Then traveled to Amsterdam for a euroleague game against a team from Groningen. I played really well scoring 19 points and dishing out 4 assist in a great team performance as we won the game by 40 points in front of a great crowd. Then we returned home to play the team who we share our home gym with Darussafaka and we had a great team performance winning another game by 40 points. I did a great job running the team scoring 10 points and dishing out 7 assist. I told my teammates I'm still searching for my 10+ assist game and I'm going to get plenty this season. I love assist and love getting everyone involved. After all that's my job and first concern while playing the game.

I'm working on controlling the pace of the game, changing speeds not just moving at one speed. I'm also working on scoring off the screen and roll with my mid range and floaters. I said before I came overseas to win, better my family, but another key opponent was getting better and gaining experience on the court. I feel myself getting better and as I continue to get better and work hard the better my team will be. I feel we have the talent to win games and do big things over here. With the new addition Robert Hite who played for the Miami Heat last season and New Jersey Nets last cut this year we have a great chance to do big things in my opinion. This week we have two big games starting tomorrow as we play an euroleague game against a team from Germany. This weekend we play one of our biggest rivals, a team from Istanbul in a game where both teams organization and supporters take big pride in winning the game.

One thing I told my teammates I would do is talk about the fan support at our home games. We have great fans and they love Galatasaray club, but very few supporters show up to our home games. On the road our fans show up and they come in large amounts streaming the whole game and really being a 6th man to us. I just hope as the season goes on and we continue to play better and win games more supporters come out because we are good and I really think we will win more games.

Other than playing ball everyday, all day I just rest, watch a lot of movies, take up my new hobby reading books, and of course keeping my video game tight. My teammates and I also have this competitive bowling thing going. We are at the bowling alley twice a week and everyone thinks they are the best, but I'm nice and average around 165. I'm struggling right now but I'm getting better every time we go. Istanbul is a beautiful city and very big full of things to do, but basketball takes up majority of my time. I can tell you one thing about this city though, there are thousands of malls to shop. I never have time to go see different sites because of practice times, traffic, and the location of where I stay makes it tough for me to do anything. Where I live is so far away from everything that I haven't got the opportunity to travel around the city yet. I have spent so much time in the house writing, reading, and thinking about my family back home. This has been such an experience for me and I only been over here for 2 months. I tell my homeboys from back home I have so many stories and things to talk about when I get back home.

With so much time on my hands, I have been coming up with my new goals and thinking of ways to fulfill my dreams. I have so many goals and dreams that's why I'm always busy and trying to make forward. I'm not satisfied I want more and more because there are so many things I want to do and have wanted to do them since I was a young boy. I know I'm very blessed with every opportunity that has come my way but the more success I have the more I want. I hang and talk to other athletes over here about life outside of basketball and I really dont't think people understand how smart some of these guys really are. I listen and learn from my peers because they are living the same life that you are. There are so many things I want to do in my life and I think everyone has to have dreams and goals. My teammates and I were talking about success and what it really means. One of them asked does success reflects how much money you have or made? I said sometimes but not all the time. It has something to do with it but success is the measure of what one does not only for themselves but for others. I want to better myself, but others as well because there are people out there who want and dream the same things I do.

This has been a great month for me playing good basketball, my two sons birthday, and the holidays coming up. Sorry again for the long delay on the blog. I have so much to talk about and I know I have great fans who check my website everyday and I really appreciate the support and love from everyone. I wish my games were on TV over in the states I know people would tune in. I'm playing well and getting so much better and I'm feeling so much better about being over here. Your boy is truly blessed and I understand that I'm in a great situation. I been reading stories about people who are going through tough times in their life and really think about how good I got it before I open my mouth and complain about things going on in my life. So in closing, I'm doing much better over here, at first I was enjoying the "ME TIME" being by myself for these few months have taught me so much about family, friends, and learning how to cope with adjusting to new surroundings but being lonely is a tough thing for a dude like me I talk too much and love company. I have so much to talk about and I will continue to update everyone I have a busy week and need a lot of rest so I can perform. What's up to my family, friends, and thanks to all my fans who show your boy love all the time means the world to me. With love from Turkey your boy

Quote of the day: " you have to have goals, you have to have dreams, but you have to work in order to accomplish these things"

Dee Brown
One Man Fastbreak "Illini Prince"

http://www.deebrown11.com

re: Dee Brown

One thing I told my teammates I would do is talk about the fan support at our home games. We have great fans and they love Galatasaray club, but very few supporters show up to our home games. On the road our fans show up and they come in large amounts streaming the whole game and really being a 6th man to us. I just hope as the season goes on and we continue to play better and win games more supporters come out because we are good and I really think we will win more games.

Bu kısmı kopyalamak lazım gerekli yerlere..Bu görev bize düşer..uA'dan başlayalım..

Dee'yi bu yazdıklarından sonra daha fazla sevmeye başladım..Her yazısını okuyorum..Büyük zevk alıyorum..

Birisi adamın internetini yaptırsın yahu iki ay oldu.

Eyüp Abi Kerem Abi'nin alıntı yaptığı yerde harika taraftarlara sahip olduğumuz;ancak çok azının maçlara ilgi gösterdiğinden,deplasmanda ise çok daha fazla destek aldıklarını,seyircinin altıncı adamları olduğunu yazmış.

Valla bende Galatasaray a gelen en çok sevdiğim yabancılar dan birisi.Sempatik tavırlaarıylaa oyunuyla taraftara yakınlığıyla bir taraftar için tam da isteyeceği oyuncu profili var onda.Bir de anımı anlatıyım bir yine basket oynuyoruz 2 tane fenerli geldi üzerlerinde Fener futbol forması ama onlarda basketbol oynuyorlar bir tanesi topla dripling atarken "DEE BROWN GELİYOR" demesi beni anlatamıyacağım kadar mutlu etti!.İnşallah Galatasaray a dee ve dee gibi yabancılar gelir hep.
"I Love One Man Fastbreak"

Düzeltme: Anı güzel ama rakibimizi tanımlama şekli çirkin. (O.Y.)

Dee Brown...

Herkese Merhaba,

Sitede bazı arkadaşlarımızın Dee ile ilgili görüşlerini okudum.Kendisini şahsen tanıyan biri olarak bazı şeyleri sizlerle paylaşmak istedim. Dee taraftar desteğine çok önem veriyor. NBA maçını canlı izleyeniniz var mı bilmiyorum.Orda binlerce taraftar olmasına ramen insanların gıkı çıkmaz. O yüzden Dee biraz şaşkın ama aynı zamanda burdaki sahadaki çoşkulu tezarruhatlardan çok memnum.Bazılarını ezberlemiş bile.En iyi ezberlerdiği ise lay lay lay... ohh Cimbombom :) Bu arada hergün kendi web sitesine bıraktığınız notları tek tek okuyor.Taraftardan gelen mesajların ve desteğinin moralini yüksek tuttuğunu üstüne basarak söylemek istiyorum.( http://www.deebrown11.com) Bugünkü maçta bizlere uzun yıllardan sonra şampiyon olma ümidi veren oyuncularımızı yalnız bırakmayalım diyorum.Galatasaray Basketbol Takımı'nı desteklemeye devam...

Re: Dee Brown...

Çok saol Bende dee brown hastasıyım Bunları ögrendigim iyi oldu :p

NBA'de oynadıgı zamanlarında gerçekten çok hoşuma gidiyordu Takımımıza geldigi çok güzel oldu
Bugünkü Avrupa maçında da başarılar diliyorum.Ben gelemiyorum ama gidenler umarım iyi destekleyecektir

Dee Brown Taraftarlarla Buluşuyor

Basketbol Erkek Takımımız Galatasaray Cafe Crown 'ın başarılı oyuncusu Dee Brown, Beyoğlu İstiklal Caddesi'ndeki adidas-NBA Konsept Mağazası'nda yarın(bugün) taraftarlarla buluşucak.

adidas-NBA Konsept Mağazası'nda gerçekleştirilecek ve Radyospor'dan canlı yayınlanacak, Murat Murathanaoğlu, İsmet Badem ve Kaan Kural'ın sundukları Asist programına da konuk olacak olan Dee Brown daha sonra taraftarlara imza dağıtacak.

Tarih : 29 Ocak 2008 / Salı
Yer : adidas-NBA Konsept Mağazası / İstiklal Caddesi, Beyoğlu
Saat : 13.00

Kaynak : gs.org

Re: Dee Brown Taraftarlarla Buluşuyor

Dee ile alakası yok izin verilmiyor klup tarafından sanırım sponsor ile ilgili birşey.Bu kadar bunu bilin!!!
Ve kendisi çok üzgün bu durum yüzünden

oraya giden taraftarlar için tam bir fiyasko olmuş ozaman.eminim orası karışır birazdan :(

bu arada memphis cevabını en erken ben yolladım ama kazanamdım sinir oldum ya :shock:

Tüh yaa store'dan aldıgımız dee t-shirtlerini,formamızı falanda imzalatırdık neyse artık...

Kendisi çok üzgün şuan bütün olanlar için. Eğer arzu edeniniz olursa Amerika'dan döndükten sonra sadece taraftarların olacağı bir organizasyon yapabilirim.Herhalde klub artık ona da karışamaz!!!

Son olarak yineliyorum. DEE GERÇEKTEN ORADA OLMAK İSTEDİ ve BU DURUMDAN ÇOK RAHATSIZ!!!

Pınar hnm;

Klup ona karısır ve hakkıdır,cunku sponsorluk sıstemıyle ıslıyor basketbol subesı bıldıgınız gıbı.Ama mevcut yonetımle sız kendı basınıza bunu yapabılırsınız,sansınızı deneyın derım ben

Üst