Tina Charles

Şutlarını geliştirdiklerinde çok acayip bir seviyeye çıkacak 2 genç yabancı oyuncumuz var biri Tina öteki Torrens, hele Tina. Bu sene özellikle Tina nın maçlarını izlemeye çalıştım wnba de. Sylvia ya getirilip işe yarayan ikili şıkıştırmaları Tina affetmiyor pas fundementali oyun görüşü iyi hemen buluyor en uygun adamı. Post up oyunu çok iyi, bitirişi dengeli, şut mekaniği iyi şut mekaniği iyi olduğundan yüzdesi ve mesafesi gelişmeye çok müsait.
2 eksiği var; yardım savunmasında Sylvia kadar iyi değil (yardıma gitiğinde matovic e donmekte gec kaldı çokca) bir de istikrarlı ve yüzdeli olarak şut mesafesini arttırması gerekiyor. Sylvia ile birlikte yarın oynamaya başlasalar şu halde Tina çok 3 sn düdüğü yer gibi duruyor.

Sylvia Fowles tan sonra en az onun kadar dominant bir pota altı oyuncusunun daha kadromuzda olması çok faydalı olacağını şimdiden gösteriyor ki birde Fowles gelince beraber oynadıklarında her takımı çok rahat yeneriz. Beraber oynamasalar bile birbirlerini dinlendirmeleri de bizim için önemli olacak. Geçen sene Fowles sezon boyunca tüm kulvarlarda pota altında tek başına savaşmıştı. Ocak ayında gelince daha dengeli götürürler bu seneyi.

Hani birşey değil fowlesın papucunu dama attı..ikisi zaten aynı anda oynamayacaktı.Fowles iyi yedekler gibi geliyor ama fowlesı yedek düşününce komik geliyor sırıtıyorum tina sız bir pota altı asla düşünemiyorum..Böyle garip birşey

o kadar yorgunluktan sonra takım 1 sayı geride iken son 5 sn de hucum rib alıp yapılan faul sonrası elleri feci titreten o faul atışların 2 sinide sokan hele uzun oyuncu ise pek çıkmaz. Tina iyiki bizimlesin

Catching Up With Tina

Recently, Sun center Tina Charles took some time to answer some questions about her experience so far this offseason playing overseas with Galatasaray in Istanbul, Turkey. Here is what she had to say.

This is your second year playing in the FIBA Euroleague. How much easier has the transition been this time around?
“The transition to Euroleague is easier because I know what to expect, and the style of basketball played over here helps me in my approach to each game.”

Last year, you played in Russia. This year, you are in Istanbul. What do you like about Turkey?
“I LOVE Turkey. There is much more to do in Istanbul, and it’s easier to get around. They have more American food, and the culture is great!”

It looks like the team has an enthusiastic following. How are the Turkish fans?
“The Galatasaray fans are the best. They are very supportive in everything we do. Coming from UConn and the Connecticut Sun, I didn’t think that any other fans could match them, but these fans are intense and give us a huge boost in games.”

And what is the team like? You have Diana (Taurasi), of course, but it looks like there is a lot of talent on your roster.
“The team is a lot of fun here. We are all around the same age so it’s a great atmosphere. Playing with Diana has been very rewarding. I’m able to get smarter in the game of basketball every day!”

Sun fans have been hearing about Alba Torrens for awhile now. Can you give them a quick scouting report on her?
“Alba is a really good three guard that can get by any defender easily and finish consistently around the rim. She’s a team player, and unselfish. She’s always working on her game in the gym, and she’s very friendly. I have enjoyed playing alongside of her.”

Lastly, Galatasaray had a great win over a very good UMMC Ekaterinburg team recently. How important is it to win a game like that, even this early in the season?
“Winning every game is huge for this organization because of how much time and dedication each player and the coaching staff invest in the team, including our fans. Galatasaray is bigger than the average team - the people involved and in the community breathe Galatsaray. It gives them life – it’s more than just a name on a jersey or a logo on any apparel.”

http://www.wnba.com/sun/five_questions_with_tina_2011_11_10.html

Tina Charles harbiden muazzam oynamış 18 ribaundla pota altını tek başına dağıtmış. Bu performansı bana geçen seneki Fowles'ın Fenerbahçe'ye karşı aldığı 20 ribaundu hatırlattı. Hep böyle devam eder umarım.

Bugün Tarsus'a karşı yine biraz fazla süre verildi. Son periyotta yorgunluğu açıkça görülüyordu. 3-4 dakika daha az oynatılsa daha iyiydi. Ama kaç dakika oynarsa oynasın özellikle hücumda ve ribaundlarda gayet etkili oluyor.

Üst